Applying to the College of Engineering Honors Program
We are glad you are interested in joining Michigan Engineering Honors community! Please review the requirements and the application process to learn more about how to apply. If you have any questions before you start the application, or as you are working on it, please reach out to us at email@example.com, or visit our office during peer advisor hours.
What should I do before I apply to the Honors Program?
Prospective Honors students have found the following steps useful in preparing to apply for admission:
- Attend an Honors Information session (typically held in January or February of each year – please contact our office for additional information)
- Explore courses towards minors offered at the University of Michigan
- Stop by the Engineering Honors & Engagement Programs office for peer advising
- Contact faculty and other recommenders to complete the Honors Recommendation Form
- Create a long-term academic plan with your undergraduate departmental advisor