Applying to the Michigan Engineering Honors Program
We are glad you are interested in joining College of Engineering Honors community! Please review the requirements and the application process to learn more about how to apply. If you have any questions before you start the application, or as you are working on it, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our office during peer advisor hours.
What should I do before I apply to the Honors Program?
Prospective Honors students have found the following steps useful in preparing to apply for admission:
- Attend an Honors Information session (typically held in September and January of each year – please contact our office for additional information)
- Explore courses towards minors offered at the University of Michigan
- Stop by the Engineering Honors & Engagement office for peer advising
- Contact faculty and other recommenders to complete the Honors Recommendation Form
- Create a long-term academic plan with your undergraduate departmental advisor