EGL at a Glance
The Engineering Global Leadership specialization track of the Michigan Engineering Honors Program focuses on five areas of development:
- Engineering Excellence
- Global Education
- Business Acumen
- Leadership Experience
- Tauber Institute Capstone Project
- Maintain a 3.6 or higher cumulative GPA while pursuing a College of Engineering major.
- Earn a Bachelors and Masters degree from the College of Engineering.
- Complete the International Minor for Engineers, which includes 2nd year foreign language proficiency, as well as a 6 week study, work, research, or volunteer abroad experience.
- Select fifteen credits of advanced electives from the Ross School of Business, as well as career preparation from the Tauber Institute for Global Operations.
- Participate in the EGL Topics in Leadership (TiL) program, Tauber Leadership Development, Honors seminars, and EGL Honor Society.
Tauber Institute Capstone Project
- Build on foundational work through a high-impact internship integrating engineering, global, business & leadership experience alongside MBA and MSCM students under faculty advisors from the College of Engineering and Ross School of Business.