The College of Engineering Honors Program at the University of Michigan provides a unique opportunity for highly-motivated students to reach their full potential, both inside and outside of the classroom. Specialized academic requirements create an enriched learning environment that caters to the various disciplines of the College of Engineering. Honors students work closely with faculty and student mentors, facilitating strong intellectual bonds and personal growth.
If you are ready to be challenged beyond the scope of traditional curricula, and are looking for an enriching community, then the Honors Program could be the perfect way to explore your talents.
- About The Honors Program
- Honors Requirements
- Application Process
- The Honors Community
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Engineering Global Leadership (EGL) Honors Program
Interested in learning more?
Join us at the Honors Information Session on Friday, April 11, 2014 from 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. in Chesebrough Auditorium to learn more about the amazing opportunities offered through this rigorous and unique program.
- Meet current Honors students and program advisors
- Learn about program requirements and application process
- Get an overview of the Honors community, capstone project, academic minor requirements, and leadership development opportunities
- Learn more about the Engineering Global Leadership specialization
- Ask questions about the Honors Program and learn more about opportunities for expanding your Michigan education
Please RSVP here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2YLNTT6