Thank you for your interest in the Engineering Honors Program!
Students who want to apply to the Engineering Honors Program are invited to attend an application workshop! Once you’ve completed the application workshop, you will receive the link to apply to the Engineering Honors Program. This workshop will provide you an opportunity to explore an area of professional growth, get to know other students applying to the program, and meet our alumni! The schedule of application workshops is listed below. Please select one that fits your schedule and is a topic of interest! There is pre-work for these sessions, which is included in the session registration. All sessions will be conducted over Zoom.
Students may attend an application workshop after completing two semester at U-M (or one semester as an external transfer student) with at least three semesters remaining prior to graduation.
Application workshop topics and dates:
- Defining and Achieving Professional Goals: Monday, September 27th from 6pm to 7:30pm
- Defining and Achieving Professional Goals: Thursday, September 30th from 5pm to 6:30pm
- Take a More Creative Approach to Problem Solving: Saturday, October 2nd from 10am to 11:30am
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence: Monday, October 4th from 6pm to 7:30pm
- Presenting Technical Information with Stories: Saturday, October 9th from 10am to 11:30am
251 Chrysler Center
2121 Bonisteel Blvd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2092
Monday – Friday
8:30 AM – 12:00 PM EST
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM EST